Monday, October 06, 2008

pocketopia


my latest post for Craft Stylish is about my obsession with having a pocket for everything i carry in my bag, so i can pull it out with absolutely no rummaging! i'm working on a new bag that will fulfill all my instant-access dreams, and will show you as soon as it's done.

when i teach sewing 102 at Brooklyn General, in which we make Lotta Jansdotter's all-day tote, i always encourage everyone to customize the pockets to fit their own daily essential items. speaking of which, a new session starts next saturday, october 11! find the deets here.

1 comment:

Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online said...

Hi! I just happened across your blog and I'm so impressed with your talents. Your crafts are so varied and wonderful. Excellent Work! Please, Please, Please consider posting some items for sale on Artfire.com!
We are just getting started and I'm on the lookout for amazing craftsters like you! This is a personal invitation to join us... and there are no seller fees - Artfire is 100% FREE! Please take a moment and check us out.
Blessings,
Celia
Artfire.com ~ Sell Without Fees ~ Create Without Limits ~ Buy Handmade!