Wednesday, July 16, 2008

look at that!


remember way back in april, when i did the crochet-neck t-shirt tutorial on threadheads? well, in june (i know, i'm slow) i got an e-mail from lemoncakes aka godzilla of white bread and high heels, with this picture of the shirt she made after watching! i was just bowled over that someone could actually follow along and make one, so i promised to post it here. she did a beautiful job, with five or six rows of crochet. i'm wondering, has anyone else out there tried it? i would love to hear from you! if you send me a pic i'll post it here too...

2 comments:

Beklina said...

Hi,
Actually I have a note on my desk that I AM going to be doing this project. I've had it there for about 2 weeks, but I'm pretty sure I'll get to it. -working on some crochet coral at the moment. I was really really happy when I saw the tutorial. I was looking exactly for this instruction. I've been seeing & loving these necklines for years.
Thanks,
Angelina

KR said...

I haven't done it but I just wanted to say that I do LOVE this project and the example she did is fabulous! :)

Kristin
~Reclaiming The Home