Wednesday, December 05, 2007

sweatshop


well it's 28 degrees outside, but a steamy 82 here inside hodge podge headquarters! i know that doesn't sound very 'green' but honestly, i have no control over the temp in here... these old radiators are overly efficient. i'm not complaining though!

so i am finishing as many pieces as i can for Craftacular on saturday. these are just few lil' sneak peeks to tide you over; i'm experimenting with some new hat shapes like the bonnet (below) and this sort of 20's flapper style (above) that looks almost like a hairdo.



this is my new shirt shape; it works as a dress too and i've made them in knits, wovens and knit with woven yoke. i brought 5 of them to Treehouse last month and all but one have sold, so i guess people like the shape! i want a denim one myself...


3 comments:

Keepitmoving said...

wowsy!
I loved those stripes on the bonnet! And the shape. My favorite!

Anonymous said...

i love the new shape too :) and i'll get on that tag as soon as I have a minute to reflect on myself. HA!

jen said...

these are beautiful, cal! sorry i missed the holiday season with hodge podge!!!