Friday, June 13, 2008

ready for renegade!

banner

oh yes, try as i might to hold back time (i want to make more stuff!) it is here, the big mama, the one that started it all, the 4th annual Renegade Craft Fair! if you are anywhere within range, you simply MUST come and support your local indie makers. this is what it's all about!

i would love to wax poetic, show you a preview of what i'm working on, list all my fave vendors that will be there, and so on, but alas there is still much sewing, crocheting, printing, dying and tagging to be done! see you in the pool!

oh yeah, and i'll be honoring my traditional 10% discount to anyone who brings me a lemonade, an (unsweet) iced tea, or a treat!!!

1 comment:

KR said...

ohhhhh! have fun! I so wish I was close enough to stop by and bring you something tasty & refreshing :)

I also wanted to let you know about a giveaway going on over at the blog. If you have a chance swing on by. It lasts until midnight on Thursday. :)

Kristin :)

http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome